Friday 31 October 2014

Open when series ; you're mad at me

Im sorry for anything that i had done wrong. Im sorry if i had ever breaks your heart , make you feel something uncomfort , insecured. Please and always remember that i love you and never wanna to lose you.i know im not perfect enough for you sayang. There's a lot of girls out there well all you had to do just choose of of them cause you deserve someone better than me sayang. I do always get myself a reminder that maybe i am not the one who shoul have to stay by your side. i dont deserve someone perfect like you sayang. Cuz i just a silly girl who had crossed your mind once before and you did have the right to pull me out from your life completely. But i beg , please dont ever did that. Please tell me on what way i can make things better and on what way i can save our relationship ? Tell me sayang. I really want us to remain together forever. Let have a talk sayang. I really hope it can make things better. And i will try to be the best for you. I will.  Please dont lose hope right now. I love youuuuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment