Friday 2 October 2015

IT IS A NIGHTMARE

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ,

So id having some same dream over and over again like very very often . shit.

so i dreamed about my guy who actually didnt love me at all. like everything was fake. all his love towards me was fake. Hes faking everything.

The most often scene is :

Me and him like hangouts ....watching movies , chats blablabla. so in my dream he never wants to be besides me while randomly walking around. He would like to avoid rather walking besides me .

Next :

We were hangouts with some friends. and he like never want to entertain of even talked with me. in our group they were some pretty girls. lols. so he definitely love to talked to them more than me. lmao. Even there was a guy you did want to try me like m=want to mengorat me. but he didnteven bother. Hell , he never love me rite. Shit

NEXT :

The worst nightmare ever. He ignored as i am sulking. never put an effort to persuade me. never. like month . so after a month. i realize that he was having an affair with someone else. double shit you know .

My nightmares were getting worsttttttt. i dont even want anymoreeee. PLEASE !

Lots Of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment