Wednesday 16 September 2015

LOVE LIFE

ASSALAMUALAIKUM GAIS

so i met a guy name blablabla *sercretly untold*

Jodoh is absolutely a fate. well yeah , so i  met my guy in highschool. perhaps my high school is seriously far away from my house . well i can tell you if you can reach somewhere by walking its means its farrrrrrrr. its my principle as well. yeah , i was like thinking if i never go to that school so we never met. Luckily. haha

My guy and i were classmate form the day im in the school. and going on, almost every year we were classmate except at fifteen . whatever, only a year. secretly told i am a type of person whos falls in love like really easy. it just like a capture in my eyes. haha. silly me. so basically i found out that my guy is damn cute. but im like really shy to like be friends. hahahahahaha

the stories not like going. we are not even talking eventho we were like seriously i felt we were permanent classmate. like nah ! you againnnn !!!!

by then , only in seventeen we start talking shit. hahaha, i mean we start talking bout homework , task and etc. you know, i like him seriously on sixteen, but i just keep it to myself. aiyaaa. im really shy you know . legit hes handsome af. and yeah , he likes someone else and even my bestfriend. can you imagine that ????

Nope

2 years keeping like crush feeling to myself , i dont even ever think that he likes me as well. after our really really final exam, he starts to text me, well mengorat me is pretty accurate. so i kan dah suka dia, mestilah i layan . hahahahahahaha .

after like 3 months we were texting and outing once, we starts to declare a thing. we were officially lovebirds hee.

so i letak prinsip i which i dont even want to be any lovebirds awayyyy. i love him weh. takkan nak biar dia jauh terbawa lukisan hatikuuuu, hilang mencari dimanakah pergi...tinggal  aku menahan luka ini sampai akhir ku pergi. hahahaha

so yeah. i love him like really really much. i just him forever and always

Dear my guy , you should offiially be mine . wohoooo

BYE .....

No comments:

Post a Comment