Tuesday 29 September 2015

TERRIBLY ME

ASSALAMUALAIKUM , '

So ive been updating about my love life like weeks ago. I can tell ya this love feeling is unique tho. i can feel him even he's not around. i can smell him ( perfume ) even he's not beside. i can hahaha. i cannot touch him la. LOL

Missing him for every single day is really common. haha, eventhough me and him texting like 24/7 except for shower , praying , eating , and bed time. Well i get weird of some couples yang can bare tak text boypreng for like A WEEK !!!!. Damn ! i really really cant.

Pernah , one day me and him had brought a fight ( not serious at all ) it just like having some misunderstanding cuz me texting another guy. he's mad af. and he didnt text me for two days while actually we are building our ego up and up. me miss him and i can tell you he miss me as well. i just keep tweeting some emotional/ uncontrolled feeling on my tweets. dem ! its a lot.

Actually i dont even know what to update but i just feel like typing . haha.

LOTS OF LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment